About this blog

Daily photos and short posts from my 8th grade math classroom. I teach 8th grade math, Algebra I CC (called Advanced Algebra), and French 1.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 1

Ah, the first day of school!  It was busy and exciting but yet oddly calm.  The group we had in 8th grade last year was very difficult and already I can see this year's group may be a much-needed breath of fresh air. 

This year, we've become a PBIS school.  Our slogan is "We show wildcat PRIDE!"  The kids are getting a lesson last period each day this week on one of the 5 words.  They really got into the lesson on being prepared and had some great ideas to share.  "Miss B," one of them asked, "does taking a shower count as being prepared?"  Oh my goodness, yes!  My class is adorable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment