About this blog

Daily photos and short posts from my 8th grade math classroom. I teach 8th grade math, Algebra I CC (called Advanced Algebra), and French 1.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 15- Accents and punctuation marks posters

These posters are now up in my classroom to help students with their accents and punctuation in French.
 Today's big excitement was in Math class, not French.  We were doing a web-based assessment that identifies students' needs in math and our entire district's internet went down.  Not knowing how long the outage would be, I kept my students at the computers and had them work on their notebooks.  Now instead of having just a handful of kids who needed to finish, I have 3/4 of my class in need of extra time.  It wasn't an amazing day, but it could have been worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment