About this blog

Daily photos and short posts from my 8th grade math classroom. I teach 8th grade math, Algebra I CC (called Advanced Algebra), and French 1.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 13- Systems foldable

The students are loving the foldables.  As one boy put it today, "They keep me focused."  I'm enjoying them too, because I feel like I'm making choices to condense notes and hopefully make them more readable for the students. 

Here's a little booklet we made today on solving systems of equations.  The students made their own, but I wanted a digital version for the future and just hadn't got it done earlier this week in time to get copies made.  (We have a wonderful staff member who runs our copy room.  We are expected to give a day's notice on everything we need copied, barring an instructional emergency.)


No comments:

Post a Comment