About this blog

Daily photos and short posts from my 8th grade math classroom. I teach 8th grade math, Algebra I CC (called Advanced Algebra), and French 1.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 16- The pictures are optional, right?

So, it's not surprising at all to me that I've struggled to get pictures every day.  I just don't think to take pictures during the day. 

I used these problems on writing and solving systems of linear equations for stations today.  My classes are big, so I ran stations with half the kids doing stations and the other half doing some independent work then we traded spots halfway through the time.  It worked pretty well, but it took much longer than I expected.  Four minutes per problem wasn't enough.  Problem 3 was definitely the trickiest for the students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment