About this blog

Daily photos and short posts from my 8th grade math classroom. I teach 8th grade math, Algebra I CC (called Advanced Algebra), and French 1.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 34- New Statistics

I just have to capture an unusual conversation I had today.  My students completed a "Numbers About Me" project in August as a cover to their ISNs.  One of my students told me today, "You know, I'm going to have to update this in January.  One of my statistics will be outdated then."  When I asked which one, she pointed to the drawing of her siblings.  "There's going to be a new baby."  That's the kind of precious thing I expect to hear in elementary school, but not in middle school.  I told her to keep her cover as it was a snapshot of her life in August. 


No comments:

Post a Comment